Kaspersky Antivirus is Blocking a website
Kaspersky antivirus sometimes blocks access to a website. This may occur due to the following reasons:
- The website that you are trying to access may contain phishing links, malicious code or other threats.
- When the website is accessed, content from the higher-level website may be loaded, which may be considered unsafe by Kaspersky Security Network.
- If Parental Control is enabled, some sites will be blocked because the site may contain content considered sensitive or adult content.
- there may any problem with the websites ssl certificate.
- Malware in your browser.
- If you are aware of the threats and want to access website voluntary, then you can disable Kaspersky antivirus for sometime.
- Try to check if you have typed the website address correctly.
- Try to disable security extension in your browser.
- Disable adblock on this site.
For more information visit kaspersky.com