Kaspersky activation if the confirmation link is expired
In order to activate your Kaspersky and install it on your device, you need to confirm your email address. Kaspersky account will be activated only after you will verify your email address. Now the question is what to do if by any reason your confirmation link in your email is expired. You need to follow the steps below to send confirmation again to your email address. This confirmation link gets expired due to delay in response, its expiration time varies from organisation to organisation. Therefore we should click on the confirmation mail as soon as possible. So lets go to the steps:
- Go to activation.kaspersky.com or you can also open kaspersky.com
- Sign in with your credentials and go to your account details.
- In the email section you will see verification is pending. Click on Resend the verification link.
- Open your email quickly and find the recent mail of Kaspersky verification email click on the confirmation link.
- Your account will be activated once you will click on the confirmation link
For more information related Kaspersky activation visit the link and Follow the instructions.