How to Disable promotional messages in Kaspersky Lab
promotional messages are sent to make you aware of the latest updates and offers provided from Kaspersky lab. If you are getting annoyed from these message you can stop them in settings. If you using free version of Kaspersky lab then you can’t stop it because in free version you will not get all the features of Kaspersky security and settings. Some of the options will be disabled for free version. If you have a paid version of the Kaspersky security then you can follow simple steps below to disable promotional messages in Kaspersky Lab.
- Open your Kaspersky dashboard.
- Click on the settings option which is like a gear icon.
- Now go to the additional settings.
- Open the notifications.
- Uncheck the check box which says receive informational and advertisement messages from Kaspersky lab.
- Now you will not receive promotional and advertisement messages from Kaspersky.